No, not for me. I'm well beyond the age where a face lift would do any good. If I could figure out a way to get a full body lift I might consider it. But this isn't about me.
Way back before my spouse and I went on our cruise in May, we had contracted with Flower Princess Plant and Lawn Care, a local landscaping company to do new landscaping all around our house. The agreement was that the work wouldn't be started until we were back from vacation so we would be here to water the plants.
Two days ago the 'princess' (it's a one woman company) started work on our lawn. She finished today. I wish I had thought to take some before pictures but I didn't. However I did take pictures today.
You can't really tell from the pictures but she trimmed all the bushes, cleared out and put fresh dark brown mulch under all the trees and all around the house and planted several new flowering plants in the front flower beds.
Doesn't this look spiffy? A face lift indeed. Tomorrow my wonder spouse and I will install an inexpensive watering system that the princess recommended. Every morning the automatic timer will tell it to gently water the plants. I will let you know how this works after we give it a trial run.



No comments:
Post a Comment