I do not like to talk about my physical ailments in this blog. I actually have very few to talk about anyway. However today I experienced a new treatment for my knee pain that I want to share.
I noticed on our most recent vacation that after moderatly long walks my knees, especially my right knee would be hurting. Not excruciating you understand, but enough to be bothersome. Because I don't want the pain to get worse I tried a new treatment (new to me anyway) called Softwave.
I had my first treatment today and was surprised at how it worked. I had expected the treatment to be pain free but it wasn't. However my knees felt really good when it was over. I will be going back for a series of eight treatments which should keep my knees pain free for a long time to come. This brochure explains the process better than I can.

No comments:
Post a Comment