Thursday, May 8, 2014

kicking and screaming

Well, it might just happen.  I may yet be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century.  For some years I've been experiencing phone envy as I watch my friends whip out their cell phones, send off rapid fire texts and show up to the minute pictures of their grandchildren.  In the meantime I clung to my old flip phone which does, after all, still make phone calls - when I turn it on.  I have used as my primary reason for resisting change the fact that my cell phone bill is $25 a month and I didn't want to pay more.  However, this evening my son showed me his new phone with which he can text, check e-mails, take selfies and so much more and all for the purchase price of the phone (under $200) and $10 a month service charge.  I think this could be the push I've been needing.

No comments:

Post a Comment