Thursday, February 18, 2016

seeing it again

It turns out that my brother had not seen the new Star Wars movie when it first came out but it's still playing so we went to see it recently.  I had seen it once when my son took me as a birthday present a couple of months ago.  Kind of funny how things come around.  I remember taking him to see the very first Star Wars when he was five years old. He sat spellbound on the edge of his seat for the whole movie.  I really enjoyed this newest entry in he series the first time I saw it but I enjoyed it so much more the second time.  I'm not exactly sure why but I think it was a combination of spotting so many more details and having become familiar with the new cast of characters.  Whatever the reason, this definitely thrilled me more the second time around.  So my advice is see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment