Wednesday, July 16, 2014

BMV missives

Since I got home from vacation I've had two interesting pieces of correspondence from the Indiana BMV. The first informed me, in no uncertain terms, that I must file proof of insurance because of the accident I had been in before I left on vacation (which wasn't my fault and I had shown the policeman my insurance card).
If I didn't submit such proof by August 13 my driver's license would be suspended.  Happily, when I checked with my insurance company they knew what I was talking about and had already taken care of it.
Today I got the second letter informing me that my license won't be suspended this time although it doesn't prevent any other suspensions that might be pending. Such warmth! Such reassurance! Their tone could freeze fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment