Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter


In honor of the day I'm including pictures of the interior and exterior of the church of a 13th century monastery in Portugal. While I loved the service at our church this morning, surrounded by family and friends, I find it fun to imagine what it might be like in a church like this. If you look at the top of the building in the exterior shot you can see the Moorish influence in this very Gothic structure. Hope you all had a blessed and fun Easter.
My daughter and son-in-law had Easter dinner at their house this year and, after being assured by my grandkids that they really wanted to do it, I hid the plastic eggs for their Easter egg hunt. They told me to make it hard this year since they range in age from 11 to 14 now so I did.  It turned out to be hard enough that even the adults got involved.  Eventually all 48 eggs were found. I had to help them spot the last two. Who knew I was such a good egg hider?

No comments:

Post a Comment