Wednesday, November 20, 2019

According to one list tomorrow is World Hello Day, World Television Day. and World Philosophy Day.  But it's also, and this is my challenge, Use Less Stuff Day.  Who knew that you could squeeze so many special 'days' into one date?  So, looking ahead to tomorrow, I will say hello to everyone I meet (I always do), I will watch some television (again, I always do) (especially on Thursdays when "Young Sheldon" is on) and I will try to ponder something philosophical (I very seldom do this).  Then I will try to figure a way to use less stuff.  I'm not quite sure how that's going to work out.  I guess I could skip my shower thus using less soap.  I could eat my lunch with my hands over the kitchen sink, thus using fewer dishes,  I could skip brushing my teeth (Yuck!) I could eat less food?  No, that's not going to happen.  I could turn off this laptop and go to bed, thus using less electricity - but no, I will plug my computer in to charge the battery before I go to bed so there goes any power savings.  Ah well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment