Thursday, April 30, 2015

Decision made

Well, I made my decision with a little help from circumstance.  I woke up this morning thinking I would buy the Buick Encore, called to talk with the salesman and discovered that the car had been sold yesterday.  I took it as a sign and went shopping again with my daughter to look at Fiats.  While I was very impressed by the Toyota Prius that my son drives, I had to admit to myself that I and my passengers (who are often friends my age or older) would be more comfortable in the Fiat.  And so I took the plunge and ended up getting a new 2015 bright blue Fiat with 217 miles on it for the price I was prepared to pay for the two year old Encore.  I was hoping to fine a car I would be excited about and this one fills the bill.  It's so cute!  I know that shouldn't be the primary reason to buy a car but I think it;s ok  to have some fun.  This may be the last car I ever buy and I'm going to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment