Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I'm so confused

I started car hunting today.  I want a low mileage, newer used car at a really good price.  After I  explained this to one salesman he informed me that no one had ever asked him for a really old used car with high mileage.  Smart Alec!  My daughter went with me this morning as we visited several car lots.  I've tentatively narrowed it down to three choices: 1. a 2013 Buick Encore, much newer but similar in many way to my current car so very comfortable, 2, a 2014 4-door Fiat (my daughter drives one and is very pleased with it). 3. a 2011 Toyota Prius hybrid (my son recently bought a 2010 Prius and is very pleased with it).  I must say I'm intrigued by the 50 mpg gas mileage of the Prius.
Decisions, decisions, decisions....  stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment