Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Rapid delivery

Yesterday I stopped at Office Depot and ordered a new desk and file cabinet because, of all of the things I got rid of, I should have kept my desk.  Turns out I have a perfect space for it here and lots of stuff that really only goes well in a desk. So I bit  the bullet and bought a new desk. That was yesterday afternoon.  This morning at 9:00am I got a call from Rhonda in the office down stairs telling me there was a delivery for me and she would send it up. While I was waiting for it I got a call from Office Depot telling me my order had been shipped. Nice timing. Anyway I think a one day turn around was pretty good. Next step - get it assembled. An assembly guy is coming on Friday to do that. That gives me a day to clear the space where I've been stacking stuff while I decided that I needed a desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment