Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Thin gs that puzzle me

Two things have been brought to my attention recently that leave me  wondering.  First, as seen on TV this evening, a young lady is creating quite amazing pictures on Etch-a-Sketches.  I admit this is prety cool.  I can barely make a curved line on an Ecch-a-Sketch, but, once you create one of these master pieces, wouldn't you be concerned that someone wiould bump it?  Woops! All gone!
Second, it was brought to my attention recently that, if you're in the market, you can buy a top-of-the-line casket that has a Beauty Rest mattress.  Really?  Why?  Are you, the buyer, going to check it out for comfort?  I also understand that this particular coffin come with a life time guarantee.  Think about it.  
Questions like this always bring me back to my all time favorite pizzler. Why are there braille numbers on the elevator in the parking garage? 

No comments:

Post a Comment