Tuesday, March 29, 2022

a sign of the times

 Continued from yesterday - I have received responses from several former classmates concerning a 60 year reunion.  Most are very positive.  They do want to get together.  An interesting theme is developing though.  I think we may end up with a reunion brunch or lunch rather than a dinner.  I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't want to drive after dark.  The other big request is for plenty of time to visit before or after the meal.  Sounds good to me.  In past years we would compare notes on who had the most children (15 was the all time winner), who had traveled the farthest to get here, what our current jobs were, etc. This year we might compare hearing aid brands, discuss our cataract surgery experiences, see who has the most joint replacements, give prizes for the best decorated canes, walkers and scooters.   Time has indeed marched on.

No comments:

Post a Comment