Saturday, March 5, 2022

game on....

 I really do enjoy computer games, not the kind where you have to have quick reflexes and rapidly shoot things, but the kind where you can take your time and think.  I recommend Red Herring, Seven Words and Monkey Wrench, all of which can be played for free once a day. I also like Yahtzee and Backgammon which can be downloaded and played against my tablet or phone or whatever as many times as I want to.  So that's five good games that I can play every day.  You would think that would be enough, wouldn't you?  But no, I had to try another one.  A couple of friends introduced me to Wordle, a simple little game where you need to figure out a five letter word in six steps.  I have  downloaded a version that I can play several times a day and also the New York Times once a day version. Now you may think this sounds intriguing but I feel I must warn you, it is highly addictive.  Woops, time for my next hit.   

No comments:

Post a Comment