Wednesday, December 21, 2022

a faint light...

 I think I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  With play performances and weekend company I've been busy enough not to notice how quickly Christmas was coming.  But today, heeding the weather predictions, I got out and finished all of my last minute gift shopping and mailed three gift packages.  One of them might actually arrive by Christmas Eve. I also have all of my Christmas letters ready to mail in the morning.  Of course they all say Happy New Year instead of Merry Christmas, but I figure people will have more time to read them next week anyway.  I'm still working on a craft project that I must finish but I still have three days, right?  Yes, indeed, I'm seeing that light.  Let's just hope it's not a train.  

No comments:

Post a Comment