Sunday, December 4, 2022

given the choice...

Once again my west coast brother has dazzled me with a choice of special day celebrations.  Today you could have celebrated National Sock Day, Wear Brown Shoes Day, and National Cookie Day.  At first glance at the list, I thought I should choose one, and naturally (at least for me) National Cookie Day was my first choice.  Although I think I prefer cookies, plural.  But then I thought, why limit myself?  I have many comfy pairs of socks and brown shoes, actually brown warm wooly slippers (but that should count), so when I got home from rehearsal this evening I slipped into those comfy socks and slippers and heated a cup of tea to enjoy with, I must admit, three cookies (but they were small). Merry Sock Brown Shoe Cookie Day everyone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment