Sunday, February 13, 2022

about that game...

 I'm really doing it.  I'm actually watching a football game.  OK, if I'm being totally honest, I just watched the last two minutes of the Super Bowl.  And no, it wasn't a magical come from behind win for the Bengals but it was a much closer game than sometimes.  The Rams won it 23 to 20. There you have it, my total interest in and understanding of football.  On the other hand, today is Super Chicken Wing Day, National Tortellini Day, National Crab Rangoon Day and National Cheddar Day.  So if you haven't snacked enough during the game or while ignoring it, there are some yummy ideas for you.  And if you need a chuckle, here is another T-shirt quote "Had a big mix up in the store today.  Apparently when the woman said 'strip down, facing me.' she was referring to my credit card."

No comments:

Post a Comment