Friday, July 14, 2017

a miracle cure???

Wow, I'm not sure how this happened but I'm not complaining. For the last six nights the only way I've been able to connect my faithful old laptop to the internet was to plug in my ether net cord. Today I decided enough was enough and dug out my receipt from work previously done to solve the same problem. Sadly the 90 day guarantee expired two weeks ago. All afternoon I've been thinking dire thoughts about repairs or perhaps even buying a new computer. I don't know much about Artifcial Intelligence but I'm beginning to think my computer somehow read my thoughts because, when I turned it on and went to my email site it came right up. Very weird but I'll accept this little miracle as long as it lasts. I'll atop writing now before it quits again.

No comments:

Post a Comment