Friday, July 7, 2017

New medical studies

Two new medical studies have recently come to my attention. A few days ago I read an AARP article stating that diet cola is very bad for you. I don't drink cola or use artificial sweetners so this one didn't bother me too much. However, today I read an article stating that eating French fries, or any fried potatoes, is bad for your health. Now that strikes closer to home. A while back I heard another report on TV that salt might not be as bad for us as was previously believed. I have a theory about salt and I wish someone would do a study. Perhaps I should. It seems to me that if you put plenty of salt on French fries those little salt crystals break up the fat the fries are cooked in and just wisks it out of your body. Doesn't that sound reasonable?

No comments:

Post a Comment