Friday, July 21, 2017

love these special days

According to the news this morning, today is National Junk Food Day. While I didn't indulge in too much junk food (I did have one excellent cookie this evening) I certainly did my best to eat a lot of food. I had lunch with a couple of girlfriends at Casas today and then supper with other friends at Joseph Decius in Roanoke.  Both delicious meals, each enough for a full day of eating, but I won't dwell on that. What puzzles me this evening is how to pronounce Joseph Decuis. Well obviously the Joseph part is ease but Decuis?  I've heard DeKwees, Decuse, DQ, and Deceeius.  Ah well, I guess I'll just enjoy the food and let Joseph worry about how people pronounce his last name and he probably doesn't care as long as people keep coming and eating. Yumm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment