Sunday, February 11, 2024

ambrosia...

 This afternoon, for the first time since early December, I visited my apartment. My husband has been pretty regularly bringing loads of clothes and other stuff to our house, but this time I went along to look for something specific.  I'm still using my walker and it felt a little strange, but I found what I was looking for, and we loaded up more stuff and headed home. And here's the good part.  My husband suggested we bring home hot dogs from Coney Island for supper, an impossible suggestion to turn down.   We got them home and they were delicious.  I like mine with chili and cheese.  Yumm!!!  To top it off, he surprised me with pie for dessert.  I had blueberry, outstanding.  It was all so good.  I guess a little fast food every once in a while can't hurt, right?  In case you're hungry, Coney Island is open til 8:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment