Tuesday, February 13, 2024

what a day....

 Well, my west coast brother has really come through.  I think perhaps I hurt his feelings a week or so ago when I commented on his inability to provide me with interesting days. (Not really his fault, it is February after all.)  So today, he informs me, is "Extraterrestrial Culture Day," "International Pancake Day," "National Cheddar Day," "National Crab Rangoon Day," "National Tortellini Day," "National Italian Food Day," and "Kiss Day." Pancakes, cheddar cheese, crab Rangoon, tortellini and all kinds of Italian food sound wonderful.  I can celebrate that kind of food with enthusiasm.  What stumped me for a little while is how to experience extraterrestrial culture.  And then the answer came to me, I will snuggle down after supper and watch the original Star Wars trilogy (episodes 4, 5 and 6, obviously).  Almost 50 years ago these movies introduced us to Wookies, Tontons, Jedi and so much more.  I hope you will join me in this deep dive into extraterrestrial culture.  And sometime come up for air and kiss your SO.

No comments:

Post a Comment