Thursday, February 22, 2024

Introducing....

 It's my pleasure to introduce to you the newly named Mrs. Lucinda Foltz Gilpin.  It's official, my husband and I made our way to the Social Security office (which, by the way, is not that easy to fine) and I officially changed my name.  We had done most of the paperwork on line and had an appointment so the whole interview went very smoothly.  Some people have questioned why I am bothering to change my name at this late stage in my life, but I feel like, late as it is, this is a whole new part of my life and I want to honor it.  So there you have it.  Tomorrow I will get a new driver's license, some time after that a new passport, and then sooner or later, about a bazillion credit cards, but it will all get done eventually. So, signing off for today, Luci Gilpin

No comments:

Post a Comment