Thursday, April 4, 2024

4x4= ?

 My west coast brother informed me that today is National Jeep 4x4 Day, because it's April 4.  This is, or should be, a widely celebrated day in my family because over the years several family members, including my west coast brother and his family, have owned Jeeps.  Brand new Jeeps, quite elderly Jeeps, ordinary everyday Jeeps, Jeeps being saved for parts and elderly Jeeps with brand new engines.  It's all in the family.  I, on the other hand, drive a Fiat, which is not by any stretch of the imagination a 4x4.  All this thinking about cars and driving has me longing to travel and, happily, that wish is soon to be fulfilled.  My husband and I are going on a driving trip to Florida later this month with lots of stops along the way and on the way back to visit friends and family.  We are also going to drive out to Key West where I have never been before.  You may assume that I will be posting pictures when we return.  Hooray for road trips!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment