Friday, April 5, 2024

all in a good cause....

 I admit to over indulging today but it was all in a good cause or good causes.  But now I'm sitting here feeling uncomfortably stuffed so I feel I must confess.  First I met with a friend for a catch-up lunch.  We talked for almost two hours, during which time we indulged in lovely breakfast for lunch meals, then, as time wore on, we agreed to dessert.  I had key lime pie.  Yum! I waddled out feeling quite content.  That was about 1:30pm.  At 5:30 my husband and I met one of my granddaughters and her boyfriend for dinner, during their brief time in town. We ate at Dos Margarita's.  This is one of my favorite places for Mexican food and I did not hold back.  That's why I'm sitting here right now feeling so full that I can't think of anything else to write about.  I will find something more exciting to blog about tomorrow.  I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment