Monday, August 28, 2017

Another special day missed

It seems that yesterday, when I was happily busy with out of town company, I missed another special day. Yesterday was "Just Because Day". I guess I could make the case that I didn't pay any attention to it 'just because' I just didn't care. Today, however, is a much better special day.  Today is "Bow Tie Day". I did not wear a bow tie today because I don't own one but I bet my son did.  He has quite a fine collection of bow ties from black for formal wear to Scots plaid to a variety of jazzy designs.  And, by the way, all of his are real tieable bow ties, none of these clip ons. He's a purist. He won't admit it but I suspect his appreciation of bow ties goes all the was back to his childhood admiration of Bill Nye, the Science Guy.  Not a bad role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment