Wednesday, August 30, 2017

It's never easy

I keep seeing adds on TV for replacement windows. They make the whole process sound so easy.  I thought the long drawn out process I went through when I replaced the windows in my house was the exception. I experienced wrong sized windows, delayed deliveries for mysterious reasons, mismatched stains, and anything else you con think of to slow the process. In my case the job wasn't finished until after I sold and closed on the house, and the company declared bankruptcy soon after my job was finished. All in all it was an eight month process.  As I said, I thought this was the exception but I was speaking with a friend from church who has been going through the same nightmare process.  After months and months of delays and errors (not by the same company but by a well know reputible one) she finally tells me the job is 'almost' done. I didn't have the heart to tell her that almost can mean anything from a week to two months.  

No comments:

Post a Comment