Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentine versions

Happy Valentines Day everyone.  It was a quiet day for me.  Cold enough that I was happy to stay inside.  I did receive text greetings from grandchildren and children and even a bouquet of flowers (a picture on line) from a niece and nephew.  I really enjoy the photo bouquets since most roses don't have any scent these days anyway and the pictures never wilt.  I heard on the news though that yesterday was Galentine day, a day that women celebrate their friendships with other women.  That actually sounds like fun, celebrating with girlfriends.  I'm thinking I could also "invent" another celebration day, Palentines Day, to be celebrated with a group of friends of both sexes; all your pals.  I shall have to think about this for next year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment