Saturday, December 18, 2021

Time to worry?

 In my daily text exchange with my west coast brother today, I asked him if my Christmas package had arrived yet.  UPS had told me it would be there on the 17th and I was curious to know if that was accurate.  As it turned out it actually did arrive on the 17th, so all good there.  During the same exchange, I told my brother that his package to me had arrived a couple of days ago and was safely under the tree to which he responded "Glad ours got there, they didn't tape over the air holes did they?"  To which, after some thought, I replied "Air holes??? Uh oh! Probably shouldn't have had that 'Do not open 'til Christmas' sticker on it.  I love texting.  It gives me time to think of what I want to say before I respond.  You know what I'm talking about.  We've all had times when we thought of a snappy retort in the middle of the night which we wish we had used in a conversation the prior afternoon.  Hooray for texting.

No comments:

Post a Comment