Monday, December 23, 2019

Are you ready?

People keep asking me if I'm ready for Christmas. Most of them know me too well to expect a yes answer. Not quite ready but I'm getting closer. Today I braved the mall (not too bad on a Monday morning) to buy a few last minute gifts, then shopped for all the groceries I need for Christmas morning brunch.  Then I spent a little time at church practicing for Christmas Eve service.  And finally, this evening, I finished wrapping all the gifts I will be giving.  I will have time tomorrow to do all possible food prep work. So, you know, I'm feeling nearly ready, until, that is, I look at the list of people I still want to mail my Christmas "poem" to.  I guess this year they will be Happy New Year greetings, or I could just post it on Facebook.  Hmmmm.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment