Thursday, December 5, 2019

It's a mystery

I was sorting through my coat closet recently and I discovered a jacket that doesn't belong ro me.  It's a nice red light-weight casual jacket, trimmed with black accents, and I hadn't noticed it before because I do have a similar light-weight red jacket.  I think, when I saw the sleeve of this mystery jacket I just assumed it was mine until I noticed my red jacket tucket away at the back of the closet.  I don't know where this 'new' red jacket came from.  I have asked several friends and no one claims it.  Now I'm pretty sure jackets don't just grow in closets.  If they do, why doesn't money grow on trees?  Someone who was visiting me must have put it there.  I think I will post a picture on facebook.  If no one ID's it from that maybe I will take it to church and hang it on the coat rack there.  If it hangs there too long I'll donate it to Good Will or something. But really, wouldn't you think somebody might notice that they've lost a red jacket?

No comments:

Post a Comment