Sunday, December 22, 2019

new movie, new restaurant,

This evening, as a somewhat delayed birthday treat, and at my request, my son took me to see the new Star Wars movie.  This is the third movie in the third set of three and, supposedly, the end of the saga.  I am happy to report that it is (in my opinion) an excellent movie with a lot of the feel of the very first one.  A number of the original props too, but that jsut made it more fun.  If, like me, you have been a Star Wars fan since 1977, you will enjoy this movie.  If your're not a fan, well then you just don't know what you're missing.
After the movie we picked up my granddaughter from a friend's house and the three of us went to supper at a Mexican restaurant I had never even heard of.  It's called Guacamole's and they serve, among other things, excellent guacamole.  It's not a fancy place but the food was really good.  
So good reviews all around.  I recommend the movie and the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment