Wednesday, December 25, 2019

What's wrong with this picture?

I hope you all had as much fun as I did this Christmas day.  It was a good day.  Lots of food, lots of goodies and one question.  As gifts I received two jigsaw puzzles, a page a day Sudoku calendar, a book of crossword puzzles, a pair of fuzzy slippers, candy, a beautiful painting of a red winged blackbird, a calendar full of family pictures, a book and a toaster.  Every one of these gifts encourages me to enjoy a relaxing, one might even say sedentary, and calorie filled life style this winter.  It doesn't take a lot of effort to work on a puzzle or read a book.  But wait, there was one more gift.  I recieved a new, fancier Fitbit.  My old one was falling apart so I am really glad to have it, but I have a feeling that all the relaxing pastimes outlined above are going to be laced with a heavy dose of guilt as my Fitbit reminds me that I haven't taken enough steps or climbed enough stairs.  Ah well, I will struggle through (the guilt, not the recommended workouts). Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment