Saturday, May 23, 2020

still waatching

I'm still binge watching Downton Abbey and have been all day.  I managed to finish a weaving project and get it off the loom while I watched so it wasn't a totally wasted day.  Pretty much but not totally.  I did find it interesting that one of the episodes dealt with the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1917-18.  Nothing about social distancing but a heavy emphasis on how fast it spread and how deadly it was.  Very interesting.  Of course the whole day has been an emotional roller coaster.  I've been through the sinking of the Titanic, births, deaths, World War I, innocent imprisonment and so much more.  I'm beginning to understand why binge watching is so appealing to so many people.  These episodes will continue overnight (I will not stay awake all night) and on through tomorrow.  I will have to find a new project that I can do in front of the TV.  Not ironing, I'm not that desperate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment