Sunday, June 2, 2024

Fudge?

 My west coast brother informed me that today is "Yell FUDGE at the Cobras in North America Day."  Sadly for me, I didn't receive his post until 12:30pm and the yelling was supposed to be done at noon.  Of course he's in a different time zone so he probably got to yell, if he wasn't still in church.  Unless you put it in the bulletin, it would be hard to get the whole congregation involved. Naturally I had to look into this.  Here's what I learned when I Googled 'yell fudge.'.  If you are in North America on June 2, go outside when it is noon, face south and yell FUDGE.  You will be doing your part to make sure that Cobras do not advance and take over North America. Any cobras that have already made it to North America will turn around and go home.  Obviously, it's too late for this year (I hate to think how many cobras may have snuck in) but mark your calendar now for noon on June 2, 2025 when we can all yell FUDGE in unison.  North America is depending on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment