Friday, July 30, 2021

a new favorite

 I have a new favorite American Olympic athlete.  Of course this tends to change with whatever event I'm watching, but right now I'm a big fan of swimmer Caeleb Dressel.  Not only is he super fast, proved by the gold medals he's amassing, but he also has an excellent series of tattoos all up his left arm and shoulder.  I heard him explain that the three tattoos that make up the total picture are animals that are native to Florida, his home state.  That's nice and show's loyalty to his home state, but that's not what sealed the deal for me.  In an interview on one of the news shows earlier this evening he said that, if he feels he has earned it, when the Olympics are over, he's going to buy himself the Lego Millennium Falcon model which has about 1300 pieces.  If you knew how important Legos and all things Star Wars are in my family you would understand my enthusiasm for this obviously well-rounded athlete.  

No comments:

Post a Comment