Thursday, July 8, 2021

eureka!

 


I have just figured out how to copy a picture from my phone to my laptop to this blog.  I'm not sure if I did it 'right' but at least I did it. I'm not sure why I ended up with two copies but two is better than none, right?  I wanted to share this picture because of the reactions I received when I texted it to my brother and son yesterday.  It mysteriously appeared across the river from my apartment two mornings ago.  It must have gone up over night because it wasn't there the day before.  My west coast brother's reaction was that it was obviously an alien spacecraft while my son theorized that it is most likely a fungus that grows in very hot humid weather.  All of this leads to the fact that today is SCUD Day.  Savor the Comic, Unplug the Drama Day.  I think you must agree that my family does a good job of savoring the comic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment