Tuesday, January 4, 2022

consider yourself warned

 My friends know that I am a big fan of page-a-day calendars.  Most years I have two that I reference every day.  One gives me a Sudoku puzzle, and the other some other kind of puzzle that is supposed to be good for my brain.  This Christmas I got a third one that has a trivia question every day.  The first two weren't very interesting but I have decided to share today's question with you.  I have not looked ahead at the answer and would love it if you would share some guesses with me.  I will give you the answer tomorrow.  Here's the question:  "If someone has kakorrhaphiophobia, what are they afraid of?"  Interestingly, my spell checker doesn't think this is a real word, but I have checked the spelling very carefully.  My best guesses so far are a fear of happy hippos or a fear of someone coughing on you, or maybe a fear of koalas but that's really hard to imagine.  Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment