Tuesday, March 12, 2024

my day...

 According to my west coast brother, today is "National Organize Your Home Office Day." It's also "National Plant a Flower Day."  I did not run out and plant a flower but I did start thinking about planting some bulbs in the fall along the south side of the house. But my real focus is organizing my home office.  Actually, I spent some time this morning organizing my bathroom vanity.  That may not sound like much, but it's a lovely new vanity with six drawers.  Over the last couple of weeks I've accumulated some interesting drawer dividers and organizers which really helped with the vanity today and gave me some good ideas for my desk.  So I guess the bottom line is, I'm still at the 'mentally organizing my home office' stage.  Ah well, it will all get done eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment